Joburg assessment rates are billed on the value multiplied by the tariff for the category
In the Joburg area, JOBURG ACCOUNT QUERIES correct values and categories of properties to correct Assessment Rates billing.
The issues in Joburg may be inter alia
1. The value of your property is too high which means that you bought a property for much lower than the municipal value of Joburg.
2. A property was subdivided but the values were not adjusted.
3. A Sectional Title Scheme was opened on a property but COJ still bills the Developer for Assessment Rates.
4. A house was built on a property but the owner is billed on the Vacant Land Tariff.
5. A building is demolished or destroyed, and the owner is billed on the improved value.
6. A school or a church is billed on the Commercial tariff instead of the Educational or Religious tariffs.
Depending upon the problem present on your account, JOBURG ACCOUNT QUERIES can assist in correction thereon.
Joburg water account queries 084 310 3313 are your specialists to determine why you have a problem with your COJ water account and to resolve it.
JOBURG NEW WATER METER INSTALLATIONS 084 310 3313 are your hands on agents to apply for and install new water meters when required in Joburg.
Joburg new Electricity Meter Installations 084 310 3313 are your specialists to apply for and arrange for the installation of electricity meters and prepaid electricity meters in Joburg
Joburg Rates clearance certificates 084 310 3313 are your specialists to request and obtain Rates clearance certificates from COJ.
Joburg Assessment Rates 084 310 3313 are your service providers to reduce Joburg Assessment Rates Account to a minimum.
The Joburg electricity account queries is dealt with by our electricity account resolution team headed by the City Power Liaison manager to obtain the speediest resolution of electricity account queries daily in and around Joburg.
Joburg building plans is what we supply property owners in the Joburg and surrounding areas of Joburg.
Joburg zoning certificates are important for property developers, architects and developers to determine the allowable use for properties in Joburg.